Thursday, May 3, 2007

Welcome to my new blog.

How long will it last? Your guess is as good as mine. The title was inspired by the SNL sketch/video on sloths. in case you didn't hear the last line, the nature video was not entirely accurate.

Neither am I.

But I'm going to attempt to post some music, book, and film reviews. I'm going to attempt to not post a lot of personal information that I will regret, and then later delete.

In case you're wondering what happened to TronaPower, I decided that it was just a little too much information for me to be sharing with strangers. And WAY too much information to be sharing with family and colleagues.

In case you're wondering what happened to the stolenmusic project:

A) I got over it
B) I accidentally deleted all the postings while I was trying to clear out TronaPower.
C) Both of the Above

(The answer, like on many tests, is C.)

No comments: