Saturday, September 22, 2007

I still don't know how to play euchre, but I finally saw ANCHORMAN

One of those movies that everyone is always quoting, but I never got around to seeing. I was waiting for some colleagues to buy some stuff at CVS on Thursday, and I was poking around in the bargain bin. I really don't think $6.99 for a Jody Watley CD is a bargain, but whatever. Anyway, Anchorman on VHS was $3.00 (I know, some of you are thinking: What is this "VHS?" I do no know this.)

I love Will F. and all, but somehow I was still expecting it would be funnier. I did laugh quite a bit though, but really, I don't know that the characters were well developed enough to really stick with me. I will say that it did contain one of my favorite scenes/lines of any movie ever, I think, and this was Steve Carell on the bear. I tried to find a photo of this to post on the blog, but all i found was this.

No comments: