Monday, January 28, 2008

Do I need to report this to HR?


No trip to L.A. is complete without a celebrity sighting, right? Well, although the plane ride back with several members of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy would have fulfilled the requirement, we had already made the grade in Santa Monica last Monday. My friend Joe and I were blindly wandering the promenade half listening to people trying their luck at reality TV's latest regurgitation, "The Moment of Truth," while we waited for Erin and Jill to finish up at Banana Republic.

Suddenly, Joe was talking to a stranger, and asking him to pose for a picture, which I of course was asked to execute. Here you see the result, and if you watch the Office, you should recognize the actor to the right. I didn't, because I've only seen the show a couple times. I won't say his name here in case that violates some copyright law - I didn't get him to sign a photo release after all - but enjoy it, if you enjoy him. He's the one on the right, by the way. The other one is Joe.

1 comment:

JVLR said...

I love "The Office" and he is one of my favorites on the show. How very funny that you guys ran into him.