Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I don't have to review every movie I see, do I?


So, as part of my relaxing South Bay weekend, I watched Knocked Up with Erin, Jon and a couple of their friends on Saturday night. It was actually a pretty perfect evening. We had a few beers - including Naja's cask-conditioned smoked chipotle porter - but before that we played a little pinball.

Then we went back to their place, procured some pizza and watched the movie. It was funny. I'm glad I'm not in my twenties. I liked that he was wearing one of my favorite t-shirts, but that's about all I have to say about it.

1 comment:

Rufus said...

Yes. Yes you do. Your brief comment on Napoleon Dynamite in the VfW (yes, they're German) made me feel less alone in the universe when I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about. Believe it or not, "It was funny... I just don't have anything else to say about it" actually speaks volumes.

ZARDOZ HAS SPOKEN.