Sunday, October 7, 2007

I really do just want someone to eat cheese with. Is that so wrong?


Oh, I shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition? Maybe they should have called the movie "I want someone to eat cheese with, bitch."

Anyway - it (I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With) was okay. It's always nice to see chicago on the big screen, and there were three or four moments where I laughed very loudly. And only one of these was due to Sarah Silverman's irreverancy. I think the others were all in dialogue between the main character and his best friend.

The weirdest part was when the two guys are leaving the movie theater... and it's The Music Box, which is where I'm sitting watching this movie. And the one guy says "Do you wanna get something to eat?" and I actually whisper to Julie, there's a Dairy Queen up the street (because I could have gone for a Blizzard at the moment) but they didn't go to the DQ. It was just odd though, because even though this film has major distribution, it's all Chicago, and even though it wasn't that great, it was probably pretty true.

No comments: